[Thursday, November 29, 2007]

i found time.
time to sneak-in for a moment to post a blog & so the story goes like this..

First of things First : Happy BurfdaE IrMan.. U r 24yrs old now..
yah.. by the day i gets older.. was it gud? or bad? ask me & i dunno..

I've gt ppl sending sms greeting me when the clock strikes 12am.
I've gt an Earle's Swensens Ice-cream cake for Breakfast..
I even gt an sms from my Company Director wishing me on My Burfdae.

& to top it all.. i found Emy back for my Burfdae..

Story of Emy & ME started years ago. end of 2004. Memory serves as a purpose..
She's back & i dunno hw long she will stay this time. She meet me up in Marina coz i'm werkin on sumthing ther. As always, surprise me & she bought me a burfdae gift. We had a sumptuos dinner & flashback memories.. Story of him & her; She's the cast.. the gift was lovely for sumone special.. As it reads. She is being lovely like everytime..

But then again, i believe that destiny is out of our control.. so yahh.. shall just look on for wat will happen next..

On another note. the thoughts of constance might juz washed away like hw the waves washed the shore.. if a dream will never be real, will u still be dreaming. I dunno if i shud keep on deceiving myself,cheating myself about it. true facts are always hard to accept at times. hw much i wished i can face the facts everytime. Sometimes, words are just not enuf to clear the doubts. Say u love me, but deep down wud it be the same? Actions speaks louder than words. I shallnt not hope on for things which will never happen. I'm standing still. If true love are not meant to be together, wat love wud dat be? Give a thought & think it over again..

Nevertheless to those whom i ever love,wished to be love & still love, go & seek for your happiness & if u get there b4 i do, Dun give up on me.*hugs*


.:: iRman MaRzainI ::.

11:13:00 PM;


[PROFILE]

Born in November 28,1983
Single & Alone.
BUsy Werkin & Slacking Whenever time available.
5 days of werk & 2 days off.
I'm a saggittarius.
I'm a Left-handed person
I like arts-related things
From Drawing >> to DyNamic Display >> to Dreamzy PhotoShots.
Lumix D.SLR is my current fav. toy *gleaming eyes*
Anything else dat u might wanna noe, do leave me a tag! *winks*


[Love & Hate]
Love - DSLR
PhotoShoots
Trip to the Camera Shop
Digital Imaging
B/W
Sephia
Avant Grande


Hate - Liars
Face-off
Sweet-talker[MF]
Mr. & Mrs. World


[LINKS]
Friendster
MSN
Noreliana's Blog
Shazleen's Blog
Vicky's Blog
Fidy's Blog
Adeline's Blog
Becky's Blog
Bridgette's Blog
NurFadillah's Blog


[TAGBOARD]


[ARCHIVES]
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
February 2009
March 2009


[MUSIC]



SEE ME FLY


[CREDITS]
Designer: ♥Scandal.
All Rights Reserved :)